7 Movies for this Summer

Back to Article
Back to Article

7 Movies for this Summer

valerie lugo, staff writer

During the hot summer it is great being somewhere with AC, and what better place is there than the movie theater. This summer, great movies will be coming out that will make you cry, laugh or even both. 

1. Incredibles 2 – Elastigirl is taking in charge while Mr. Incredible is taking charge of their 3 kids.
  2. Ant-Man and the Wasp – Ant-Man suits up to fight alongside the Wasp that leads a secret from the past. They fight an epic battle against a powerful new enemy. Marvel never seems to disappoint fans.
  3. Tag – If there are comedy movie fans, this one is a great one to see, especially with friends. Jon Hamm, Ed Helms, Jeremy Renner, Jake Johnson, and Hannibal Buress play tag very competitively one month every year, risking everything they have. One friend has not been tagged and the rest are all now going for him.
  4. The First Purge – For every tradition there’s revolution and ‘The First Purge’ is when that one night where any criminal act does not count began, from the New Founding Fathers. This is great for Purge fans and horror fans.
  5. The Spy Who Dumped Me – This comedy is about a guy breaking up with a girl named Audrey. Later on Audrey and her best friend, Morgan, find out that her ex was a spy.
  6. Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom – After the destruction of the Jurassic World theme park, Owen Grady and Claire Dearing return to the island of Isla Nublar to save the remaining dinosaurs from a volcano that’s about to erupt.
  7. Solo: a Star Wars Story – Han Solo meets his future co-pilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian.

Summer is so close and these movies are coming out pretty soon, so hit the movie theater with friends and enjoy the ac and movies.

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

KOD Album Review

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Health Academy’s Week of Happy

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Top Ten Holiday Desserts

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

The worst feeling of all: Embarrassment

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Appreciating Life’s Bundle of Joy

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

See Me, Not My Size

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Let’s Talk Taboo

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Christmas Stress

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Depth of Bullying

• 7 Movies for this Summer

Features

Dancing ’till they Drop

7 Movies for this Summer