Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Arthur Villa and Eduardo Hernandez work hard for their next game during practice.

Jaaziel Barajas

Jaaziel Barajas

Suzette Sanchez, Staff Writer

Soccer is a known sport in many different cultures, and countries and one of them is here in the U.S although some people just play it for fun others play it as a sport. In many schools there are different sports that people can play and here at Vista we have a team for both boys and girls to be able to play on.

Vista Del Lago will be having one of the boys Junior Varsity games on Thursday January 10 it will be a game against Rubidoux High school.

“ For this upcoming game I feel like we will do good because throughout the season we have been getting better at communicating as a team and that helps us a lot during our games. “ Said Junior Varsity left wing Angel Gallegos.

One of the most important things in any sport is communicating to your team members because it’s the main key to your team either winning or losing.

“ My goal for this game and for all the games is to win not just this game but all the other games because we still haven’t won yet. “ said Junior Varsity center mid Eric Jaime.

Winning Is the main purpose people play a game because if you don’t win you won’t feel as satisfied although it does motivate you to play more sometimes you will end up losing.

“ The hardest part about playing is when the other team has really good players and you get injured but I learned that this is why we do our practices.” Said Junior Varsity left wing Juan Cervantes.

Although being a sport is dangerous it still is a good way for you to be productive and be able to do something fun.

This year the Junior Varsity boys will be trying their hardest to try and win as many games as they can and in order to do this they are very motivated to go to there practices.

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Football

Colin Kaepernick takes the title

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Boy's Basketball

Changing the Game

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Boy's Basketball

Volleyball Boys Spike at Tryouts

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Football

Ravens’ Football Fights On

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Sports

Lady Ravens Fight For The Win

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Sports

First Shot Of The Year

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Sports

Season Kick Off

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Sports

Tennis Players Finish Their Set

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Sports

Football begins to pre-game

• Boys Junior Varsity Preview

Sports

Homecoming Kickoff

Boys Junior Varsity Preview