Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Freshly out the oven baked Chocolate Chip cookies, that are perfect to enjoy during the holiday season.

Tierra Hampton, Staff Writer

1.  Christmas Cookies

With holidays comes with cookies of course! Sugar Cookies, White Macadamia Cookies, and all time favorite Chocolate Chips Cookies bring joy to us all.   

1.  Cake

Walking in the house from school, you smell the aroma of your mother’s famous cake baking in the oven assures the holidays are here.

1. Cheesecake

This chilled creamy indulgences brings great flavor to the holidays, though enjoyed no matter the season, we openly accept a good New York styled cheesecake this season.

1.  Gingerbread

What a fun way to get into the holiday spirit by getting your hands dirty. Whether you enjoy the soft, cinnamon delightful treat or making a sweet loving house, you can’t deny the gingerbread man.

1.  Cupcakes

Chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, you name it! Every sweet bite, filled with frosting, warm cake, and love are sure to melt away the freezing temperatures.

1.  Pies

Apple, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Cream pies. The warm, soft crust filled with fluffy and creamy joy is sure to melt inside your mouth with every bite.

1.  Banana Pudding

This soft and fluffy cooler snack is sure to give fruit lovers something to look forward to. With creamy pudding and fresh bananas, this will have lovers of sweets and fruit jumping out of their seats all alike. Don’t forget crunchy sensational Vanilla Wafers!

1.  Peach Cobbler

This doughy peachy treat will give you a mouthful of sugar and cinnamon that is sure to melt on one’s palate. With a side of vanilla ice cream, this gooey delight brings the holiday in with grace.

1.  Ice Cream

Though served more as a side to other desserts, those who can’t get enough of the cold enjoy the sweet creamy delight is sure to give you the chills you’re looking for this holiday.

1.  Bar Cookies

This stacked treat, filled with condensed sweetened milk, coconuts, chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and a warm buttery graham cracker crust blend beautifully together as you enjoy the slightly roasted Christmas dish.

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Health Academy’s Week of Happy

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

The worst feeling of all: Embarrassment

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Appreciating Life’s Bundle of Joy

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

See Me, Not My Size

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Let’s Talk Taboo

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Christmas Stress

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Depth of Bullying

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Dancing ’till they Drop

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

Hero of my Heart

• Top Ten Holiday Desserts

Features

How Parent’s Divorce Affects Children

Top Ten Holiday Desserts