Soccer Girls Fire Up

Junior Varsity girls practicing for there game against hemet.

Suzette Sanchez, Staff Writer

Vista Del Lago has many sports that our students can play and one of them is soccer. Our Soccer Season has finally begun on November 27, 2017.

The Junior Varsity girls will be having one of their games on Wednesday December 5th which will be a home game against Hemet.

“ One of the things that I have learned from our last game is that if we have an opportunity to score than score and not wait for the defenders from the other team to come and take the back away from us.” Said Junior Varsity Midfielder Stacy Juarez.

The most challenging part about being in soccer is usually trying to make sure that your opponents don’t  take the ball away from you and that you’re able to make a goal in before they take it away from you.

“ One of the ways that I am preparing for our game is to go to our practices and that includes coming after school everyday of the week.” Said Junior Varsity defense and midfielder Xiahara Rodriguez.

Whenever playing any sport it is always important that you go to all the practices so that you’ll be able to play good at the games and by going to all the practices it makes you become a better player.

“ My main goal for this season is to go undefeated although I know that it can be challenging I am trying my hardest.” Said Junior Varsity Mid left wing Kimberly Sevilla.

All the players are always keeping their head thinking about how they would love to be undefeated even that comes with many challenges throughout the way, they don’t give up on their goals.

“ I am nervous for this game because our coach tells us that we have never won against this team, and that they have really good players but I am still going to try my hardest no matter what.” Said Junior Varsity Goalkeeper Alitzel Razon.

Being nervous is completely common when playing a sports game especially when you know you might have a challenge ahead of you but even that will make you try harder in games.

With the season starting the Junior Varsity girls here at Vista are trying there hardest although they are will try to overcome their challenges and put in all there effort.

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

News

Stories from an Undeclared War Impact and Inspire

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Opinion

The Importance of Voting

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Features

Appreciating Life’s Bundle of Joy

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Features

See Me, Not My Size

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Sports

See the Ball, Be the Ball

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Features

Depth of Bullying

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

News

Young Scholars Honored

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Opinion

A True Christmas Gift

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

Opinion

The Late Work Policy

• Soccer Girls Fire Up

News

Disneyland Shuts Down Cooling Towers Over Legionaries Disease

Soccer Girls Fire Up