Season Kick Off

Valerie+Lugo
Back to Article
Back to Article

Season Kick Off

Valerie Lugo

Valerie Lugo

Valerie Lugo

Valerie Lugo

Valerie Lugo, Staff Writer

Ravens Girl Varsity Soccer team will kick of the season November 6, 2017 with their first practice .

Each soccer player has an expectation in what would happen in this new  season, and each expectation is almost the same.

“I think we will be undefeated this season because we have a good team, our skills are good and we have a great coach,” explained Midfielder, Sophomore, Jocelyn Galvan.

Soccer players do things individually to prepare themselves for the new season they will play at, in other words they all take care of themselves.

Defense Senior Carolina Torres said “I run three miles everyday, I watch what I eat, like I eat salads and I play small games.”

The girls soccer team do many things to condition for their new season and to make sure they have great games.

“What we do to prepare for the new season is scrimmage, weights, run, and conditioning,” said Midfielder Sophomore Litzy Acosta.

Most girls in the soccer team have had a passion for soccer from a very early age, they enjoy this sport along with their family members.

“I am passionate for soccer, it is my favorite sport, I have been playing soccer since I have been 2 years old,” said Midfielder Sophomore Jocelyn Galvan.

The Girls Varsity Soccer team are ready for the new challenges they will have for this new season.