Stressed Out

Angelita Bautista, Staff Writer

Stress is a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances. Everyone; young and old, gets stressed over many things happening around them and/or in their life.

There are many factors that can make people stressed. Some factors include being in a sport,school,homework and projects for example.

Me, personally, I sometimes get stressed over school.The thing is,it is natural to be stressed over anything happening around you. Stress in this society is portrayed as a negative emotion.

Sophomore Saul Hernandez said , “Stress can be relieved by not caring.”

I agree to disagree with that statement, yes stressed can be relieved by not caring, but if you’re not caring then you’re not stressed.

I think that another reason why people get stressed, they’re probably overthinking. In my opinion I think that some adults are more stressed. I think this way because they have to worry about bills and if they have kids,then their future, also.

Senior Ondre Osborne Jr disagreed by saying,”Teens are more stressed because adults had already been through what we’re going through.”

Saul Hernandez disagreed with us both and said,” Everybody has stress, I feel like it’s equal because we all got our own problems to worry about.”

Don’t stress out though, because even very successful people have been stressed. Although, stress can be conquered/relieved.For example,many great writers go through stress and look at where they are at now.

One way to relieve stress is listen to music.Music will help you get your mind off of your stress.It will help distract but hopefully inspire you to do great things because it can help you mind find it’s way. Basically,music can help guide you.

Another way to relieve stress that I recommend is taking walk and just think but not over think. Maybe you can combine both walking and music. Have one earphone in and walk.The one earphone is for your safety, so you can be aware of your surroundings, but still think.

• Stressed Out

Opinion

Bullying from Society

• Stressed Out

Opinion

The Teen World of Bullying

• Stressed Out

Opinion

Keeping the Campus Clean

• Stressed Out

Opinion

Bullying, Depression, Suicide: My Story

• Stressed Out

Opinion

Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout Review

• Stressed Out

Opinion

Don’t Silence Me

• Stressed Out

Opinion

A Possibility of World War III

• Stressed Out

Column

Styling “minimum effort” outfits

• Stressed Out

Opinion

13 reasons why, affecting the lives of teens

• Stressed Out

Opinion

The silence of the arts

Stressed Out