A Possibility of World War III

Marco Rodriguez, Staff Writer

In the year 2017 the threat of a Third World War keeps looming and having a greater chance in the upcoming months. Threats of a Nuclear strike to missile strikes to political issues. The question still pops up into everyone’s mind “Could a World War III start?” Yes it will.

Let’s just say it another World War will happen without a doubt. As more conflict keep happening with North Korea and the US is going to do something about it when North Korea finally strikes.

The way it will happen is that North Korea will start the World War. North Korea will bomb the West coast of the US as the president of North Korea Kim Jong Un has already threatened. North Korea will bomb the city of Los Angeles to prove that they are not a force to be reckoned with.

In retaliation, President Donald Trump will send a missile strike. Instead of a city, I believe Trump will strike a North Korean Supply Center. Where they keep all of their food, supplies, and weapons. There is a problem with that though as most weapons, food, and supplies are made in Russia.

Now this is how Russia will enter the war. Vladimir Putin the president of Russia will declare war on the United States of America. With more than 10,000 nuclear bombs that are stronger than the one that was let over Hiroshima in 1945. This will be a nuclear war.

China, another country that will get involved in the war will get involved because of North Korea shooting missiles at the United States. As China has warned Jong Un so many times to stop all the nuclear propaganda and problems with other countries.

Another reason why World War III could get started is because of the missile strikes launched on  Syria. If the US launches on more missile strike on to Syria.

Russia warned Trump to stop launching missiles on to Syria or they’ll have to do something to the US even start war.

It is a scary few months and we must get prepared as this will be the biggest and most dangerous war that will ever be recorded. Get ready we’re going to war.

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

Bullying from Society

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

The Teen World of Bullying

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

Keeping the Campus Clean

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

Bullying, Depression, Suicide: My Story

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

Stressed Out

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout Review

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

Don’t Silence Me

• A Possibility of World War III

Column

Styling “minimum effort” outfits

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

13 reasons why, affecting the lives of teens

• A Possibility of World War III

Opinion

The silence of the arts

A Possibility of World War III