10 Things You Should Do Before You Die

Damoni Deans, Staff Writer

Have you ever wondered what you would want to do before you die? Here is a list of 10 things you should do before you die because you don’t want to look back at your life with nothing mesmerizing to tell. Read down below to develop and personalize a bucket list.

1. Help the homeless: It’s always good to help someone in need, especially if whom you are helping has children. Just by giving a person in need a few dollars or food can lift their spirit and lets them know that there are people in this world who are willing to help people in their situation. Help people as if you were in their shoes. 

1. Parachuting/Hot Air Ballooning: If you are scared of heights but want to conquer your fear, try hot air ballooning or parachuting. The sites above the ground are much more captivating and will combat the fear of heights. 

1. Camp out with your partner/Gaze at the stars: If you and your partner are looking for places to go without spending a pocketful of money, try camping out and gazing at the stars. It’s romantic and gives you both time to communicate and bond. And every night you look up at the stars, you will reminisce about that unforgettable date.   

1. Eat something you wouldn’t usually eat: It’s always good to try something new, even if convinced that a food is nasty by the way it smells or looks. Looks can be deceiving, you just might like it.

1. Disconnect for a week (no television, no phone, no video games or systems): Challenge yourself! Go a whole week without internet and technology. Entertain yourself with things around the house. See how much homework or even chores you get done. Do not waste time on the internet like a couch potato.

1. Conquer a fear: You can’t be scared your whole life, right? Set out to do something you always said you would never do—never say never—but still try it. Be the person who can tell their friends that they conquered a fear and helps them overcome their fear as well.

1. Visit All 7 Continents: If you’re someone who likes to travel this is a good experience to add to your bucket list. Travel to all 7 continents, observe what they do differently from America, try new foods, engage in the culture, and maybe even buy souvenirs. Just enjoy yourself and come back to share your experience with families and friends.

1. Sky Diving: If you have been on a plane and you are not scared of heights, go sky diving. Go for it! Bring a group of friends and have fun. Experience what many dread to experience. 

1. Shark Cage Diving: If you are into science, like going to lakes or water exhibits, or even the beach, cage diving with sharks may be part of your bucket list.  By all means, don’t just go to the ocean and start swimming with sharks randomly, but go to the professionals. Set up a date and go have fun.

1. Jump Off a Cliff Into The Ocean: Are you the person who always jumped off the diving board and just wished the height would be higher?  If your are not scared of heights and want to go higher, jump off a cliff that follows into the ocean. You will feel a rush of adrenaline and that story will sure be remembered. 

• 10 Things You Should Do Before You Die

Lifestyle

How to make a breakfast omelet

Features

How to make french toast cupcakes

Lifestyle

How to make a strawberry smoothie

Lifestyle

Eco-friendly in 5 easy steps

Lifestyle

Top 10 Movies you must watch this Summer

Lifestyle

How to make Dump n Meatball Casserole

Lifestyle

How to transition into veganism with ease

Lifestyle

How to make churros

Lifestyle

Acne hacks for teenagers

Lifestyle

How to be Prepared for AP Exams

10 Things You Should Do Before You Die