YouTube channels you should watch

Daniela Quintana, Lifestyle Editor

You have been waiting for the book to air since you heard your favorite youtuber, Tyler Oakley, tweeted about it. You collection of books have been growing constantly since your new founding of youtube. You patiently wait in line with your friends who also love youtube.

“I’m so excited for this book. I love Tyler so much.” said my best friend Sara.  

“I know. I love him too. Youtube has really changed my life.”

Since youtube started growing , it has changed plenty of lifes.

Youtube began in 2005 and is continuing to grow today. Many youtubers have grown into huge sensations but many are still growing everyday and unheard of. Here is a list of youtubers you need to watch.

Entertainment:

download

1. The Ellen Show: Like the show,“The Ellen Show”, Ellen Degeneres’ channel deals with guests interviewers that have been on the show and fun challenges like ‘Know or Go’ . Ellen is also known for her popular giveaways which she shows this on this channel. ‘The Ellen Show’ has a total of 15,989,236 subscribers.

download (1)

1. The Tonight show Starring Jimmy Fallon: The Tonight show Starring Jimmy Fallon is similars to The Ellen show’s youtube channel where they show guest interviews and show fun activities like “Box of Lies” and many election day videos. The Tonight show has a total of 10,886,755.

download

1. BuzzFeed: Buzzfeed,a online news and entertainment website, is huge for their youtube channel. Like their newspaper, they update people on news and important information everyone is talking about. They also talk about personal wither their reporters like ‘I’m Black but i’m not…’. They have many videos on challenges and pro and cons. They have a total of 9,698,944 subscribers.

download (2)

1. BF. vs GF: If you enjoy pranks, this is the channel for you. Couple Jesse Wellens and Jeana Smith began pranking each other in 2007 and posting them on youtube. The couple post many videos of pranks and vlogs that show the pranks and the reactions. The channel has 8,788,663 subscribers.

images

1. Tyler Oakley: Youtube sensation, Tyler Oakley has been known for his help in many organizations like ‘The Trevor Project’. Tyler has also been know for dedicating his life to LGBT youth, LGBT rights, as well as social issues including healthcare, education, and the prevention of suicide among LGBT youth. This channel focuses on pop culture and important issues teens should show interest in. Tyler’s channel has 8,097,813  subscribers.  

download (3)

1. Jaclyn Hill: Makeup guru Jaclyn Hill has a total of 2,997,551 subscribers and continuing to grow. With her recent collaborations with Becca cosmetics ‘Champagne Pop’ and her new unannounced addition to the list, Hill is well known for her makeup skills. Her channel contains plenty of makeup tutorials along with hauls, favorites, skin care routines, etc.

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

How to make a breakfast omelet

• YouTube channels you should watch

Features

How to make french toast cupcakes

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

How to make a strawberry smoothie

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

Eco-friendly in 5 easy steps

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

Top 10 Movies you must watch this Summer

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

How to make Dump n Meatball Casserole

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

How to transition into veganism with ease

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

How to make churros

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

Acne hacks for teenagers

• YouTube channels you should watch

Lifestyle

10 Things You Should Do Before You Die

YouTube channels you should watch